Nottingham and Nottinghamshire ICB
Do you live in the following areas and are aged 16 and over? If so, would you like to join our Citizens’ Panel?
- NG1 – Nottingham City Centre
- NG2 – Nottingham City Centre – The Meadows and Sneinton
- NG3 – St Ann’s and Mapperley
- NG5 – Sherwood, Bestwood, Carrington, Top Valley and Rise Park
- NG6 – Bulwell and Old Basford
- NG7 – New Basford, Forest Fields, Hyson Green, Radford and Lenton
- NG8 – Aspley, Wollaton, Whitemoor and Bilborough
- NG9 – Lenton Abbey
- NG11 – Clifton
Our Citizens’ Panel is aimed at engaging members of the public in the future of local health and care services, and is an important opportunity for you to have your say on a wide range of health and care topics. We are initially recruiting from the Nottingham City area, but if this pilot initiative is successful, we intend to broaden membership out to other parts of the area we are responsible for.
The Panel will primarily be online, and will consist of a number of surveys, polls and questionnaires throughout the year.
More information is available below in our frequently asked questions, or you can find out more by emailing us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your say. Join the Nottingham Citizens’ Panel.
We use lots of different ways to engage our communities. Our Citizens’ Panel is just one way for you to have your say on a wide range of health and care topics, helping NHS Nottingham and Nottinghamshire plan for future services.
We are asking for Nottingham City residents to get involved and tell us about their experiences.
Nottingham Citizens’ Panel FAQs